Wednesday, February 22, 2012

So here are some questions on the works of Ayn Rand

1) How many backers did they have to go to for the movie version of Atlas Shrugged? And
2) are they all being paid the same? In gold?
Side note: The only things I learned from AS are that "please" and "thank you" are signs of moral weakness, and that she *really* hated Frank Capra movies.
Wait, I have more questions:
3) If Howard Roark is allowed to blow up the building he designed (previous book, The Fountainhead), then is Dagny Taggart allowed to wreck the rails going through liberal cities?
4) Dagny slept with a couple of guys, one of whom slept with an unfaithful wife. If she had gotten an STD, would it be okay if she used a cure developed by the CDC?
Last: 5) Why are any Ayn Randians on the US government-created internet?

I have more, but they'll wait. For the record, I did watch the movie, because I have a pretty good life and I wanted it to suck more.

No comments:

Post a Comment